Terms Of Service
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just email us at hello@Litmouse.com.
- 2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the checkbox marked ‘I accept the Terms of Service”. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Services from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- 10. Website means our website https://litmouse.com/ on which the Services are advertised.
- 14. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- 16. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
- 19. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
- 23. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- 33. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
- 36. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
- 37. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
- 43. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 44. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
- 47. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution, either via email or using our online chat service. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.